The Hose clamp can become a headache to you if you don’t have the right tools with you. If you do not use any of these tools while performing tasks on your motors then you will end up taking more time than usual. You may damage the hose clamp and it may become more expensive to you.
It is very important to get the perfect tool for the job but it is more important to get the tool at the best price. It is very hard to know that which tool will be perfect and up to your expectations when you shop online.
The best hose clamp pliers are designed to keep you safe while it helps you to easily complete your task. These tools not only save your time but it also saves your hand and reduces your work load. We have decided to do some research on these hose clamp pliers to help you select the perfect tool which satisfies all your requirements.
So in order to make the best decision for the tool you have come at the perfect place. Here we have mentioned the reviews and features for the different tool that will make your search easy and also it will help to choose the best tool that will satisfy all your requirements at the great price.
Table of Contents
Best Hose Clamp Pliers
Astro Pneumatic Tool Hose Clamp Pliers
The Astro Pleumatic Tool Hose Clamp Pliers were the first clamp pliers in the market to bring flexible cables hose clamp pliers into the market and they have successfully kept up their reputation by improving their quality from time to time. These clamp pliers have a cable that is strong, and flexible that can surpass many of the competitors in the market. They have a super tough grip that gives you a safe work and will not slip from your clamp during the use.
These are expensive when compared to others but they are still comfortable and come at the affordable price. Every part of these pliers will give you a comfortable use and still will maintain good grip and are easy to use.
FeaturesHere we have some of the best features of Astro Pneumatic tool hose clamp pliers. You just need to go through the amazing features offered by the Astro Pneumatic tool hose clamp pliers.
- They have a precision clamp.
- It comes with a perfectly engineered to provide you a maximum strength.
- It has a thick and flexible cable.
Betooll Wire long reach hose clamp pliers set
We offer the most amazing price of this tool. The Betooll wire long reach hose clamp pliers comes with 9 tools that are ready for everything that your hose clamp will be ready to provide you. It is designed to provide you comfort while it remains sturdy and tough. This tool is perfect for those you are planning to do lots of fiddling with their cars.
This product includes Clic-R collar pliers, Hose remover pliers, swivel jaw hose clamp pliers, flat band hose clamp pliers, and curved hose clamp pliers, flexible clamp pliers, screw drivers, dismount hook.
Here are some of the important features about the Betooll wire long reach hose clamp pliers.
- It is designed by keeping comfort in mind.
- It has a steel material along with a plastic cover.
- It is a full kit in an easily portable tool box.
Drake Off Road Flexible Hose Clamp Pliers
The Drake off Road Flexible Hose Clamp Pliers is a great option for those who want a flexible hose clamp pliers without extra added features. It comes without any fancy stuff. It is perfect for those who like to work on their cars, on a casual basis, these will stand up to pretty much any work you can throw at it but it is lacking in some features compared to other clamp pliers. It is very easy to use and makes your work easy.
Here are some of the important features about the Drake Off Road Flexible Hose Clamp Pliers.
- It has a 24” flexible cable.
- It comes with a one year limited warranty.
- It is highly rated by the customers.
Performance Tool Flexible Hose Clamp Pliers
The performance tool flexible hose clamp pliers are plain looking but are perfect for occasional use. These clamp pliers comes with a heavy duty 24” flexible cable and is designed to get as far as possible in to your engine. It has a special locking mechanism that will help you to keep your hands free to continue with the tougher parts of the job. The locking mechanism allows you to complete your work faster. It has few drawbacks like the grip is poor on the handles which are not perfect for the longer jobs.
Here we have mentioned some of the features of the performance tool flexible hose clamp pliers.
- It has a perfect locking mechanism.
- It has a 24” flexible, heavy duty cable.
- It comes in a great affordable price.
Astro 9406 Hose Clamp Pliers set
Astro has now come up with the hose clamp pliers kit. It is a mini tool kit with seven pieces. The product is of a good quality as it comes from one of the best brand in the market. The set consists of hose clamp pliers, swivel jaw hose clamp pliers, and angled flat band hose clamp pliers, hose remover pliers, clic-r collar pliers. The set does not consist of the dismount hook and the screw drivers.
All the tools have the handles that are made up of plastic to make sure that you get a good grip while you are working. Each item in the set consists of a locking mechanism to prevent your pliers from slipping while you are busy working.
Here we have some of the most important features of the Astro 9406 hose clamp pliers set. You can go through all the features to get better idea about the Astro 9406 hose clamp pliers set.
- The set consists of seven pieces.
- All the pieces in the set have a perfect locking mechanism.
- The handles of the pieces are coated with plastic to give you a better grip.
Drake Off Road Hose Clamp Pliers Set
The drake off road hose clamp pliers set is known for tough, resilient tools. It is a set of two pieces and consists of flat band hose clamp pliers. These are not as versatile as the flexible cable hose clamp pliers and they are fully loaded with lots of benefits just for you. These are perfect even for the beginners as they are more studier and easier to manage then a hose. These are perfect for the simple jobs.
These pliers come with both locking mechanism and swivel jaws and they allow you to place them at any place and lock your clamp pliers over there. These clamp pliers comes with a plastic handles to provide you a better grip and doesn’t slip out of your hand when you are busy working.
Here we have mentioned some of the most amazing features about the drake off road hose clamp pliers. You just need to go through all the features.
- They consist of a swivel jaw.
- They come with a perfect locking mechanism.
- It is a set with two pieces.
8 Milelake Hose Clamp Pliers Set
There is another clamp plier the 8 Milelake Hose clamp pliers set. These are two flat band hose clamp pliers and work with most of the hose clamp pliers. It has a swivel jaw and also has a locking mechanism that prevents slipping of the clamp pliers while working.
They come with a plastic handle that provides you extra grip. These are cross slotted jaw pliers that open to 1-3/4th which allows you to hold effectively most of the hose clamp pliers in place without adding extra force. They are little bit more expensive when compared to other clamp pliers.
Here we have some of the most amazing features about the 8 Milelake hose clamp pliers. You just need to go through all the features.
- It has a swivel jaw.
- It comes with a perfect locking mechanism.
- It is a set with 2 pieces.
Xtreme PowersUS Flexible Hose Clamp Pliers Kit
Xtreme PowerUS is a new manufacturer but it is holding up itself perfectly with the competition. It is a tool kit consisting of seven items and consists of all those items that are present in the Astro. It is a perfect alternative of Astro and is slightly cheaper as well.
All the pieces come with a perfect locking mechanism and also swivel jaws. It is also comes with the handles that are coated with plastic that provides you a better grip.
The Xtreme PowerUS flexible hose clamp pliers kit has lots of amazing features and all the features have been listed below.
- It is a set with seven pieces.
- It has a perfect locking mechanism.
- It is perfect for occasional use.
Mayhew Pro Tools Spring Loaded Hose Clamp Pliers
The Mayhew pro tools spring loaded hose clamp pliers is perfect for the larger clamps and also is a great option for those who opt for flexible cables.
The Mayhew pro tools spring loaded hose clamp pliers also has some of the disadvantages and complaints from the users. The flexible cable will wear off quickly but the replacement cables are available at an affordable rate and it doesn’t become the reason for not purchasing these cables.
Here we have some of the most amazing features of Mayhew Pro tools. Go through the below mentioned features.
- It comes with a precision clamp.
- It is perfect for using on plastic and metal clamps.
- It is best for heavy duty.
ABN Flexible Hose Clamp Pliers
The ABN flexible hose clamp pliers is quite affordable and is perfect for those who are looking for flexible cable and are struggling to get into their engine. These are light duty flexible hose clamp pliers. They come with a warranty period of one year. They have a perfect locking mechanism. They also have plastic coated handles that provides you extra grip.
Here we have some of the most important features of ABN flexible hose clamp pliers that will make it a better choice for you to purchase it. Go through the below mentioned features.
- It is quite affordable.
- It is perfect for occasional use.
- It has a perfect locking mechanism.
The Mainpoint Hose clamp pliers are not that fancy looking but that doesn’t mean that they should not be considered. These pliers come with an angled nose, which makes it to use better that, most other non flexible cable pliers. With these pliers you will be able to access those places where you can’t access with typical pliers. It has a locking mechanism that makes you work easier. It is quite affordable and you don’t need to pay hefty amount for this type of pliers.
Here we have some of the most amazing features of Mainpoint hose clamp pliers. You just need to go through all the features.
- It has closed locks.
- It is perfectly angled for tight spaces.
- It comes in a great affordable price.
Ratcheting Hose Clamp Pliers
The Ratcheting Hose Clamp pliers come with extra heavy duty for extra reach and have removal and the clamps can be locked into open position. These are the versatile pliers and include a heavy duty cable, tension adjuster and have a swivel cable of 360 degree. They come with an extra heavy duty precision cable that allows you for extended reach. They also have a locking mechanism which allows the pliers to lock and let your hands free and also complete your job faster. The only drawback is that the cables and springs are wearable and needs a timely replacement.
Here we have mentioned some of the most important features of ratcheting hose clamp pliers. All the features have been mentioned below.
- They come with a perfect locking mechanism.
- These are quite affordable.
- They come with a tension adjuster and have a swivel cable.
Knipex Hose Clamp Pliers
The Knipex hose clamp pliers has a rotatable tips for reliably gripping hose clamps and can move in all different directions. The clamps can be opened and moved easily without any obstacle and much effort. They come with a slim head design and the narrow head can fit into confined spaces. It has 15 adjustable positions.
Here we have mentioned some of the most important features of knipex hose clamp pliers. You just need to go through all the features.
- They come with a reliable grip.
- They have slim head design.
- They can be adjusted in 15 different positions.
Wisdomen Angled Hose Clamp Pliers
The wisdomen angled hose clamp pliers comes with a unique angled shape and a swivel jaw. These are perfect clamp pliers for removing spring bundles and installing water hoses. These pliers are made up of an alloy of durable and galvanized metal. These are rust proof and also are corrosion resistant. The handles are very comfortable and are made-up of plastic to give you a better grip.
Here we have listed some of the amazing features of wisdomen angled hose clamp pliers. You just need to go through the features.
- These come with an angled jaw to provide improved grip.
- They are comfortable and non-slipping handles.
- They are made up of galvanized metal that will prevent rust.
- These are perfectly designed to spring clamps.
Ares 24 Inch Heavy Duty Hose Clamp Pliers
Ares 24 inch heavy duty hose clamp pliers is a well designed, comfortable clamp pliers. It has a wide range of grip, a secured locking system, and also comes with a extra cable. It has a precision clamp and flexible cable that allows you to reach any hose in the engine. They are perfect for both metal and plastic hose clamps. These clamps will provide you a comfortable experience. The handles are ergonomic and it will allow you to apply precise amount of pressure through the cable. You can get an extra cable for free.
The Ares 24 inch heavy duty hose clamp pliers has some of the very amazing features. These features have been listed below.
- These are designed for both plastic and metal clamps.
- They have a wide grip range.
- The grip is comfortable and ergonomic.
- It comes with an extra free cable.
Swpeet Four Piece Clamp Pliers Set
The Swpeet clamp pliers set comes with a variety of clamp pliers plus a complete set of hose removal. It has tons of versatility. It comes with a cross slotted jaw pliers and flat band hose clamp pliers. All the clamps are made out of high carbon steel with double dipped rubber handles. The locking mechanism is secure, and has adjustable grip. The swivel jaws provide maximum flexibility at any angle. There comes a hose removal Hooke with two different designs that can fit hoses of different sizes. It also includes a cutter and a winding mechanism.
Here we have mentioned some of the most important features of Swpeet clamp pliers set. You just need to go through the features mentioned below.
- It comes with both cross slotted jaws and flat band hoses.
- The pliers are made out of carbon steel which is durable and long lasting.
- It also has a hose removal Hooke which comes in two different designs.
Freetec Hose Clamp Pliers
The freetec hose clamp pliers comes in a set of nine pieces that can easily reach long distances into cramped and hidden engine areas. It comes with a large variety of hose pliers that are designed perfectly to reach those areas where fingers are hands cannot reach.
The set includes hose clamp pliers, flat band hose clamp pliers, hose remover pliers, click-R pliers and many more pieces are present in the kit. Everything is perfectly secured in a carrying case. These pliers have a perfect grip.
Here we have listed some of the important features of Freetec hose clamp pliers. All the features have been listed below.
- It has nine different types of pliers.
- It is perfect to reach the tight spaces.
- It comes in a carrying case.
Gearwrench 145 Hose Pinch Off Pliers
The Gearwrench 145 hose pinches off pliers are solid and strong pair of pliers. These pliers are made up of stainless steel and have comfortable rubber handles. They have an automatic locking mechanism which allows you to easily adjust the pliers at different sizes. It has a swivel jaw that allows you for parallel clamping.
Here we have some of the most amazing features of Gearwrench 145 hose pinch off pliers. Below we have mentioned all the features.
- It has a construction that is strong and steel.
- The handles are made up of rubber that gives you a comfortable and secure grip.
- It has a automatic locking mechanism.
- The manufacturer is trusted and is well known for quality.
Tips for using Hose Clamp Pliers
If you are planning to purchase the hose clamp pliers then you are at the perfectly correct place. Here we have some of the tips for you that will help you to use the hose clamp pliers.
- If you spend too much time working on your car then your hand may hurt. Then you need to choose the pliers that are flexible and are designed ergonomically.
- If you are using the hose clamp pliers for the first time then prefer the pliers which are large and are more accessible then the smaller pliers that have been tucked to the engine. This will give you a practice of using the pliers before you go more difficult jobs.
- Modern pliers are more durable when compared to the past pliers. It is recommended by the experts that you need to replace your hose pliers every five years. Hose clamp pliers will make it easier for you to carry on the task.
Benefits of having hose clamp pliers
Here we have mentioned some of the important benefits of having hose clamp pliers. You just need to go through the below mentioned article to know all the benefits.
- Saves your hand: The most important benefit of having the hose clamp pliers is having the ability to save your hands from the nips, cuts, burns, and bruises. Whenever you try to any task with any of the machines then you need to have your hose clamp pliers ready and you need not worry about hurting your hands.
- Save time: If you have the pliers with the locking mechanism then you will be able to free up both of your hands. It clearly means that you will be able to attach and detach in half of the time and then you will be able to have an extra set of hands for your rescue.
- Save slip-ups: If you use the hose clamp pliers then you will be able to reduce the risk of human error during your work. The hose clamp pliers are great and they can be used for securely attaching and detaching your clamp and you can therefore make sure that your work will get done safely without shifting your work and causing any harm.
Types of Hose Clamp Pliers
If you are looking for different types of hose clamp pliers then you are at the perfectly correct place. Here we have some of the type of hose clamp pliers. You just need to go through below and check all the types of Hose clamp pliers that are available.
- Flexible hose clamp pliers: The flexible hose clamp pliers are the most common type of hose clamp pliers. They are very easy to use and when you get into those awkward situations around the engine. These hose clamp pliers comes with the flexible hose that is capable of reaching tough spots and making it easier to get on with the task at your hand.
- Flat band hose pliers: The Flat band hose pliers have been designed to remove and install flat band clamps. These clamps are mostly used as the radiator hose clamp pliers and for the purpose of heater.
- Clic-R Pliers: The Clic-R pliers have been created for attaching, releasing, and refitting for clic hose clamp.
Things you need to consider while purchasing a pair of Hose Clamp Pliers
If you are planning to purchase a Hose clamp pliers then you are at the perfect place. Here we will tell you the things that you need to consider while purchasing a pair of Hose Clamp Pliers. You just need to do a small task of following all the things that are listed below just for you.
- Comfort and design
You may feel it a bit strange that we are talking about comfort to see as a priority but, as you are trying to shift spring hose clamp which are very tough then it would be good decision to consider comfort as your priority. You must try to opt for a flexible hose clamp pliers that are either designed ergonomically or it fits your hand perfectly, and you then you will be able to save yourself from getting cramps, it you have a long job to accomplish.
You should try to select the hose clamp pliers that are of good designs and provides you a good grip. The good grip will help you to accomplish your task easily and also ensure that it doesn’t slip out of your hand while working. These simple factors will help you to prevent repetitive strain injuries and also make your job quicker and will not give you pain as you move deeper into your task.
You need to also consider the material of your hose clamp pliers. If the clamp pliers are made out of a cheaper material then they are most likely to bend and break down when you are trying to work on your vehicle. These hose clamp pliers are available in different materials.
- Maximum Opening
You would have noticed that all the maximum openings of the hose clamp pliers are not the same. The larger the opening the more the strength the pliers will require to function. It is better to try to find out the largest size possible as you will be able to get a proper grip of any size clamp. The sizes of the clamps will range from 11/16 of an inch right up to 2.5 inches and although you might find out or two that are designed specifically for a larger clamp.
Features of a hose clamp pliers will also play a major role while purchasing a hose clamp pliers. You need to look at all the features properly and then select the hose clamp pliers for your requirements.
Flexible cable: In order to get in to those hard to reach areas you need to have a flexible cable on your hose clamp pliers that can make your work light of what would otherwise be an awkward job. These cables are long and thin that you will be able to twist and turn through the engine to attach to your clamps.
Locking Mechanism: After you have successfully attached your clamp pliers then you will need both of your hands to get the clamp off and continue with your work. It is better that you purchase the pliers that come with a locking mechanism. This will allow you to release your pliers without releasing the clamp itself.
Design: The clamp pliers with the ergonomics design will make your work light from hard work. You need to choose the pliers that have helpful design consideration like the rubber grip or the notched handles that will prevent slipping.